It\’s the last post for this year and I am super excited and sincerely words defy me in explaining my enthusiasm for the new year. In all sincerity, I feel like a five year old kid, awaiting Santa to drop the goodies. All for the transition into 2020.
I am compelled to share some of the operating key words that has opened doors of opportunity and favour for me this year and which I am definitely carrying into the next year.
- Simplify – Don\’t over complicate any issue. Less is more.
- Intention – Wake up with intention and carry on through the day in execution of goals with intention. (It is your commitment to yourself).
- Mindfulness – A skill to be developed in goal achievement.
- Affirmation/Declaration/ Confession – 3 words one meaning. keep it positive.
- Manifestation = Faith in action – Propelling reality from the abstract realm.
- Journal – Write it down and make it plain. (Good for direction and look back memoirs)
- Reflection – Looking back
- Balance – A necessary tool to successful living
- Overwhelm – A mental state of mind you need to check constantly and avoid at all cost.
- Legacy – Your obligation to humanity.
- Expectation – An attitude of the mind that delivers your needs.
- Happy – A constant state of mind reflected by intermittent smiles throughout the day.
- Freedom – Your right to living free and to be you in every sense.
- Impact – The number of lives you touch and make a difference in.
- Empowerment – Every word, thought or deed from you that propels another to becoming a better person in any aspect of life.
- Purpose – Your personal task on planet earth. Your raison d\’etre.
- Attitude – Only one word for this GRATITUDE . The key to successful living.
- Worry – An issue that has nothing to do with you. It resolves itself with minimal action.
- Time – The equivalent of life. Totally priceless.
- Identity – Knowing who you are without a shadow of doubt.
These are my definitions for the above words that have blessed me beyond measure and brought great joy to my life. I hope 2019 has been an eventful one for you and pray 2020 brings clarity to your vision.
Let\’s get this party started! Right. Happy New Year in advance and remember always #YHTK